Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
A long-standing, best-selling, comprehensive textbook covering all the mathematics required on upper level engineering mathematics undergraduate courses. Its unique programmed approach takes students through the mathematics they need in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of examples and exercises. The text demands that students engage with it by asking them to complete steps that they should be able to manage from previous examples or knowledge they have acquired, while carefully introducing new steps. By working with the authors through the examples, students become proficient as they go. By the time they come to trying examples on their own, confidence is high.
This textbook is ideal for undergraduates on upper level courses in all Engineering disciplines and Science.
From the Back Coverfeatures
* A unique technique-oriented approach takes the student through the mathematics in a highly accessible way
* Comprehensive coverage of all topics required by undergraduates at advanced levels of mathematics in engineering and science
* Hundreds of worked examples and progressively more challenging exercises
* Ideal either as part of a course or for self-study
About the AuthorK.A. Stroud Formerly Principal Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at Lanchester Polytechnic (now Coventry University), UK. He is also the author of Foundation Mathematics and Engineering Mathematics, companion volumes to this book.
Dexter J. Booth Formerly Principal Lecturer in the School of Computing and Engineering at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He is the author of several mathematics textbooks and is co-author of Foundation Mathematics and the sixth edition of Engineering Mathematics.
- Paperback: 1136 pages
- Publisher: Red Globe Press; 5th ed. 2011 edition
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230275486
- ISBN-13: 978-0230275485
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.1 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
What’s in the box
- SKU: JU704BM1NEUWZNAFAMZ
- Color: Multicolor
- Main Material: Paper
- Product Line: BADE BOOKS
- Weight (kg): 1
This product has no ratings yet.