Airtel 4G LTE Router Hotspot model VIDA M2
is the latest
VIDA model that offers super-fast 4G LTE internet browsing and download
speed, for home, office and when you are on the move.Features;
- 4G LTE Router with Wi-Fi can connect up to 10 Multiple devices such as Tablets, PC, Mobile & Smart Phones, Notebooks etc
with a Free Airtel Data Sim With 25 Gig Free Data(you get Free data
once you register and Activate the Airtel sim card that comes with it)
- Long Lasting 3000mAh battery (up to 12 hours battery duration).
- Support Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- Support Multiple Users at the same time.
- Enjoy FREE Browsing of 25GB Bonus data once you register the Airtel Sim card that comes with it
- Enjoy Double Data bonus for the first 3 months of subscription (Applies to the new Airtel Sim that comes with it)
- Superfast browsing Speed of up To 150 Mbps
- LTE Cat4 High Speed Download
- Able to connect with any Wi-Fi enabled device
- Category is LTE Mobile WiFi
- Battery Voltage: 3.7 V
- Network support 4G/ 3G / 2G /
- OPERATING SYSTEM support includes Win10, Win8, Win7, Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS
is a battery operated 4G Hotspot LTE Router with Wi-Fi support. You
just need to slip it in your pocket and create a Wi-Fi zone anywhere you
Model Name VIDA M2 LTE Router Commodity LTE Router
In The Box 1 LTE Router, 1 Battery, 1 USB Cable, 1 User Manual
Battery Voltage 3.7
mManufactured Vida Telecom, Singapore.
Note: DO NOT remove the 4G SIM card when the Hotspot is powered on as this may damage the card and the Hotspot.
Setting up Wi-Fi connection or wired connection
1. set up Wi-Fi connection or wired connection as below.
2. Make sure the Wi-Fi functions on.
3. Select Start> Control Panel> Network Connection> Wirelessn Network connection.
4. Click "View avaiable wireless networks" to show a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
5. Select the wireless network connection with the 4G Hotspot SSID and click "Connect".
Note: How to change SSID &Password
1. Log in to http://192.168.0.1 and enter the management page.
Select Wireless> Wireless Security Settings, then you will see
"Network Name (SSID)" and "Wi-Fi Password". Ensure you delete the old
name and password and enter the new name and new password as your
3. Select "Apply" button, then log out.
Wait for computer or laptop screen to display the Wi-Fi icon . This
means the wireless network connection has been successful.
Charging your Hotspot
1st. method: Charging by power adapter
1. Use compatible power adapter ( 5v, 1000mA).
2. Power adapter is an optional accessory
Get the latest Airtel 4G LTE Router Hotspot model VIDA M2 today and you will be very happy with your purchase.
Thank you for choosing the Airtel 4G Hotspot