Normally delivered between Wednesday 1 Apr and Friday 3 Apr. Please check exact dates in the Checkout page.See more
Econet Multifunctional Network Portable Power Bank is a longlasting backup battery for routers and cctv cameras.
can be used in the network equipment as the DC UPS for supplying the
uninterruptible power such as modern, router, CCTV etc.... And it also
can be used as a mobile power supply is widely used in smart phones and
other digital devices for charging. Let your equipment operating
normally and continuously.
1) High capacity lithium batteries, provides long backup to the loads.
2) High compatibiliy, suitable for the most digital products in the market.
3) Intelligent circuit design with over-charging,over-discharging and short circuit protections
4) Built-in adapter allows wide AC voltage range (90-265Vac).
How to use
1). Wide input voltage range 90--265VAC. No matter DC UPS is on or off , can provide constant
charging current for battery when connect to city power.
2). Press POWER button 2--3 seconds DC UPS power on. Press POWER button 2-3seconds, power off (ALL LED light off and no more outout).
3). When charging under AC power, the Green LED "work status" flashing. And Four battery capacity 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% LED light will be on one by one when meets the match capacity. When fully charging, Green LED stopped flash.
4). When DC UPS under BACKUP status, LED "work status" turn "YELLOW". When the 25% LED light on, means low battery.
5). When AC power resume normal, DC UPS wil power on and provided output and under charging battery automatically.
6). Before connecting the loads to the UPS, it's a must to check their norminal working voltage, current and polarity which you can find on their main adapters.
7). Please keep the UPS in a cool space after fully charging if it not in use for an extended period. Charging once a month is highly recommended.
Do check the working voltage, current and polarity of the loads before
connecting them to the UPS, then choose the corresponding voltage.
2. Please change fully before initial use.
3. Dropping ,hitting,disassembling and repairing privately are forbidden.
4. Do not put the UPS into water or make it wet.
5. Do not dispose of the UPS in the flammable environments.
6. Do not use the UPS in any flammable environments.
7. Do not put the UPS in any places where childre ca reach.
Instructions of the components
1) ON/OFF Switch
2) 100% BAT capacity LED Indicator
3) 75% BAT capacity LED Indicator
4) 50% BAT capacity LED Indicator
5) 25% BAT capacity LED Indicator
6) Work status indicator
7) Output socket (12Vdc)
8) AC input socket
ECO UPS Package
1 . ECO UPS Package
1) ECO net 212 or ECO net 412
2) AC power cable
3) DC output cables (1 end)
4) user's manuel
5) Warranty card
This product has no reviews yet.