Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Very Poor
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Good
- A personal essay adapted from the writer's TEDx talk of the same name. Adichie, celebrated author of the acclaimed Americanah (Knopf, 2013),
- offers a more inclusive definition of feminism, one that strives to highlight and embrace a wide range of people and experiences.
- Drawing on anecdotes from her adolescence and adult life, Adichie attempts to strike down stereotypes and unpack the baggage usually associated with the term.
- She argues that an emphasis on feminism is necessary because to focus only on the general "human rights" is "to deny the specific and particular problem of gender.
- SKU: JU704BO0B7AQANAFAMZ
- Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Product Line: PricePointe Store
- Weight (kg): 1
This product has no ratings yet.