- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
- Sold by Dan Dollar ConceptSeller Score:3.0 / 5Selling on Jumia: 1 year100+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
2 - 4
14 - 16
Ibadan, Abuja, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt
2 - 4
3 - 5
17 - 19
3 - 8
20 - 22
Please allow 2 extra days for large items.
An additional day applies to orders placed after 2pm
Jumia Express is available only for items with the Logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Saturday & Sunday.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
Click here for our Shipping fees details
Secure & Reliable Payment
Free 7-day return if eligible
Click here for more information on our Returns Policy.
They Paid the Ultimate Price
In his sixth God's Generals volume, Roberts Liardon chronicles some of the great martyrs for the faith—and some of the lesser-known ones. Their inspirational testimony, acts of courage, and even seasons of doubt both encourage and point awareness toward the persecuted church of the twenty-first century.
The book includes profiles on...
- Apostle Paul and Stephen the Faithful (c. 100 AD)
- Polycarp of Smyrna, Justin Martyr, and Ignatius of Antioch (c. 100-175 AD)
- Perpetua, Blandina, and Irenaeus and Fabian (c. 175-350 AD)
- William Tyndale, John Wyclyffe, Patrick Hamilton, and John Hus (c. 1300-1530)
- Anne Askew, John Foxe, Hugh Latimer, and Thomas Cranmer (c. 1530-1560)
- Martyrs from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer, John and Betty Stam, and Jim Elliot (c. 1900-1950)
- Wang Zhiming, Gaspar Makil, and Archbishop Oscar Romero (c. 1950-1990)
- Martyrs from the twenty-first century, in regions such as the Philippines, Iraq, Libya, and Syria
- AUTHOR : Roberts Liardon
- PUBLISHER : Whitaker House (October 11, 2016)
- ISBN : 978-1629117317