Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on thousands of products in Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja
Choose your location
Free return within 7 days for ALL eligible itemsDetails
What can I use the power station EB70 for?
The power station EB70 is designed for power outages/emergencies and outdoor trips.
With a battery capacity of 716Wh and a rated power of 1000W, EB70 will meet your basic needs during a sudden black out. Moreover, the integrated LED light has a practical SOS mode that you can turn on for lighting or in case of emergency.
What devices can I connect to EB70 and how long can EB70 power them?
Before the answer, let's see what outlets EB70 has:
2*AC Output: 220-240V,1000W
2*USB-A Output: 5V,3A
1*Car Port: DC 12V,10A
2*DC Outputs: 12V, 10A, 5.5mm x 2.1mm
2*Type-C PD Outputs: 100W
1*Wireless Charging Pad: 15W
You can connect whatever devices to it as long as the total voltage of all these devices is within 1000W. But please be aware that EB70 might nor compatible with your appliances with surge power like kettle/vacuum/ air conditioner…
Also, there are 2 conditions for wireless charging pad to work: make sure that your phone has a built-in wireless charging function and the "DC output" is on.
Besides, here are a few examples for you to have a basic idea of how long will EB70 work with you devices:
200W rice cooker: 3 hours
30W fan: 21 hours
12W lamp: 50 hours
10Wh phone: charge it for 65 times
By what ways can I charge EB70 and how long it will take?
There are many ways to charge EB70, it supports AC charging via wall socket & generator, and it supports DC charging via solar panel and car.
With Max. AC input of 200W, EB70 can be fully charged by wall socket or generator in 4-4.5 hours. EB70 takes up to 200W solar input, and you can fill it up in 3.6-7.2 hours. When it comes to car charging, 4-7 hours are needed.
Solar panels should be purchased separately, we will have BLUETTI solar panels available later in our store. If you would like to use solar panels of other brands, please make sure that they have MC4 connector and the Open Circuit Voltage (VOC) is between 12-28V.
Why LiFePO4 battery is better?
Compared with regular lithium-ion battery, LiFePO4 battery has a longer lifespan and it's safer.
LiFePO4 battery offers 2500 charge cycles to 80% of the battery capacity. The battery management system (BMS) stops charging automatically to avoid over-current, overload, over-temperature and short-circuit.
EB70 has ECO Mode for an enhanced energy efficiency, when ECO mode is on, the AC output will automatically turn off after a 4-hour low (≤10W) or no load to save power.
The LCD screen makes everything clear at a glance. You are getting to know battery capacity,input power, output power, AC frequency, and more.
More questions and answers:
- Can I charge and discharge EB70 at the same time?
EB70 supports pass-through charging, which means that it can be charged and discharged at the same time.
- Does EB70 have UPS function? Can I control it remotely?
No. EB70 doesn't have UPS function and can't be controlled via BLUETTI APP.
- Can I expand EB70's capacity?
No, the expansion battery compatible with EB70 is not available in the Kenya market now.
- What to do to make the battery last longer?
Please connect it to a charger when the SOC is less than 20% and please stop discharging when the SOC is below 5% to protect it from over-discharging.
- Any tips for long term storage when I don't use it?
- Charge the device to 80% SOC every 3-6 months.
- Do not stack items on top of the device during storage and use
- Please store the power station in a dry and cool place with a temperature of -10-45°C
If you have any questions before making the decision, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 4*110V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
What’s in the box
- 1 * BLUETTI EB70 Portable Power Station
- 1 * AC Adapter & Charging Cable
- 1 * Car Charging Cable
- 1 * Solar Charging Cable (DC7909 to MC4)
- 1 * User Manual
- SKU: BR321GP4DBQXWNAFAMZ
- Product Line: BLUETTIPOWER
- Model: EB70
- Production Country: China
- Size (L x W x H cm): 32x22x22
- Weight (kg): 9.7
- Color: GRAY
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall
Verified Ratings (11)
11 verified ratings
Comments from Verified Purchases(6)
so far so good
Serving me well
Serves its purpose