Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on thousands of products in Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja
Choose your location
Free return within 7 days for ALL eligible itemsDetails
Meet all your need--compact and lightweight design
With the dimension of 27.8 x 20 x 19.8cm and the weight of 7.5kg, EB55 is a perfect portable power station for camping/ getaway trip/seaside holiday … It also features a handle that can be lifted and lowered that makes it easy to carry or store in the campervan.
Meet all your need--11 versatile output ports
- 2*AC Output: 220-240v,700W
- 4*USB-A Output: 5V,3A
- 1*Car Port: DC 12V,10A
- 2*DC Outputs: 12V, 10A, 5.5mm x 2.1mm
- 1*Type-C PD Outputs: 100W
- 1*Wireless Charging Pad: 15W
You can connect all your basic needs to EB55 as long as the total output voltage doesn't exceed 700W. The wireless charging pad is compatible with most of the phone models, don't worry about getting lost when you forget your charging cable at home.
Moreover, the integrated LED light has a practical SOS mode that you can turn on in case of emergency in the wild.
Improve charging efficiency--dual input port
There are 6 ways to recharge EB55:
- 200W AC (200W, 3-3.5h from 0% to 100%)
- 200W Solar panel (3-3.5h from 0% to 100%)
- 12V/24V Car (6.5h/3.5h from 0% to 100%)
- AC+Solar (400W)
- Dual AC (400W)
To improve the charging efficiency, EB55 supports AC+Solar charging and dual AC charging, you can reach an input of 400W and get your EB55 fully charged in around 2 hours. It can connect with any solar panel that the Open Circuit Voltage is between 12-28V.
*Dual AC charging requires AC charging converter (included in the optional accessory cable pack T200S AC adapter).
Meet all your need--compatible with most of the basic devices
- 200W Cooker: 2.2h
- 60W mini-refrigerator: 8h
- 10Wh mobile phone: 50 times
- 100W projector: 5h
The maximum output power of EB55 is 700W, so please make sure the total power of your devices does not exceed 700W, otherwise the power station will shut down by itself.
*Devices with surge power like hotplates/heaters are not recommended to be connected to EB55.
Security is the key--LiFePO4 battery
The LiFePO4 battery and BMS make the EB55 a reliable power source that you can count on for years.
LiFePO4 battery offers 2500 charge cycles to 80% of the battery capacity. The battery management system (BMS) stops charging automatically to avoid over-current, overload, over-temperature and short-circuit.
- How long can EB55 power my devices?
You can calculate the working time of the power station by using the following formular:
(battery capacity Wh)×DOD×η÷ (load power W) = (working time hours)
Note: DOD indicates Depth of Discharge, η indicates inverter efficiency, DOD=90% , η=90%.
*Power stations have self-consumption which makes the actual working time vary under different circumstances.
- What devices can be powered by EB55?
EB55 can handle most of your devices under 700W.
Note: For some devices with motor/compressor, the initial start-up power may be 2-4 times of the rating, which may trigger overload/overcurrent protection.
- Can I use my own solar panel to charge EB55?
Yes, but the solar panels should meet the following requirements:
1) Open circuit voltage (VOC) between 12V-28V;
2) Equipped with MC4 connector.
1) 1*BLUETTI PV200 (200W), fully charge from 0-100% in 3-3.5 hours.
2) 1*BLUETTI PV120 (120W), fully charge from 0-100% in 5-5.5 hours.
*The actual charging time depends on the weather, sun conditions and the angle of the solar panels.
- Can I charge and discharge EB55 at the same time?
EB55 supports pass-through charging, which means that it can be charged and discharged at the same time.
- Does EB55 have UPS function? Can I control it remotely?
No. EB55 doesn't have UPS function and can't be controlled via BLUETTI APP.
- Any tips for long term storage when I don't use it?
Charge the device to 80% SOC every 3-6 months.
Do not stack items on top of the device during storage and use
Please store the power station in a dry and cool place with a temperature of -10-45°C
- 700W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,400W Surge)
- 537Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 13 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/Dual AC)
- 200W Max. Solar Input
- 400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously)
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
What’s in the box
- 1* BLUETTI EB55 Portable Power Station
- 1* AC Adapter
- 1* Solar Charging Cable
- 1* Car Charging Cable
- 1* User Manual
- SKU: BR321GP3OMNZWNAFAMZ
- Product Line: BLUETTIPOWER
- Model: EB55
- Production Country: China
- Size (L x W x H cm): 28x20x20
- Weight (kg): 7.5
- Color: GRAY
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall
Verified Ratings (3)
3 verified ratings
Comments from Verified Purchases(2)
Every feature, from wireless charging to 100W type-C output, to fast recharging and its AC outputs are just top-notch. It's somewhat heavy though, so, you might want to consider that if you plan to move it around a lot...but overall, it's a product I'll recommend anytime anyday.
Bluetti EB55 Review
Not Bad at all. My Bluetti sustains me alot when there is outage, and saves me the stress and also saves me the funds to waste on fuel.. It works very well, Powers my 50w Tv, And other home appliances.. Even powers my 150w OX Fan.. The device us amazing..