Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on thousands of products in Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja
Choose your location
Free return within 7 days for ALL eligible itemsDetails
A very open nose with a wealth of aromas that seem to evolve each time you nose the glass; a great balance of mature toasted oak, burnt caramel, dry-roasted nuts, marzipan and orange peel; a delicate floral note of honeysuckle in the background.
A wonderfully complex and satisfying balance of sweetness, fruit, spice and spirit, all tempered by the extra ageing stage in ex-cognac French oak barrels; long, smooth and sweet with a weight of dark cherry chocolate and flavours of intense dried fruits like sultana, date and prune; sweet oak spices of clove, vanilla and cinnamon, and lighter notes of dried mango and raspberry, with a subtle hint of ginger to finish. A connoisseur’s delight and the ultimate expression of the Master Blender’s art.
Best enjoyed on a single large lump of pure, clear ice in a luxury rocks glass with a heavy base.
- Contains a blend of Rum from 6 to 25 years old with an extra ageing stage in French oak barrels that previously held cognac
- A balanced combination of sweetness, spice, fruit and spirit
- Appearance: Mahogany with intense red hints of long barrel ageing at the rim with long and slow legs
- Nose: A balance of mature toasted oak, burnt caramel, dry-roasted nuts, marzipan and orange pee
- Ron Zacapa XO is matured at an altitude of 2300 metres
- SKU: ZA400GR05LQZQNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 1
- Color: N/A
- Main Material: N/A
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall/Food
- NAFDAC No.: N/A
Verified Ratings (1)
1 verified rating
Comments from Verified Purchases(0)
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments