Ginger is a
flowering plant that originated from China. It's belong to the Zingiberaceae family. Ginger not only adds delicious flavor to food — it’s also full of nutrients. People have been using the root for cooking and healing for thousands of years.Lemons contain
a high amount of vitamin C, soluble fiber, and plant compounds that makes it has a number of health benefits. Lemons aid weight loss and reduce your risk of heart disease, anemia, kidney stones, digestive issues, and cancer.Lemon is one of the most popular and versatile citrus fruit. Its popularity is owed to it’s refreshing flavor and scent making it a popular choice for flavoring many recipes and perfumes.
Benefits of Lemon & Ginger
- Treat Nausea and Vomiting
- Stay Slim
- Boost Immunity
- Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Improve Heart Health
- Alkalize Your Body
- Helpful in the treatment of ovarian cysts
- Improved Mood and Concentration
- Help improved Liver Function
- Soothes Pain, Menstrual Cramps, Headache, And Inflammation
- Makes Your Skin Smooth And Flawless
- Lemons aid weight loss and reduce your risk of heart disease, anemia, kidney stones, digestive issues, and cancer.