Brand: TOWG | Similar products from TOWG
3.9 out of 5(9 verified ratings)
Few units left
+ shipping from ₦ 250 to LEKKI-AJAH (SANGOTEDO)
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Delivery ₦ 620
Ready for delivery between 15 June & 16 June when you order within next 15hrs 40mins
Delivery ₦ 250
Arriving at pickup station between 15 June & 16 June when you order within next 15hrs 40mins
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Good
Organic Brazil nuts arrive out of the shell and ready for snacking, cooking, or baking. They are a complete protein, boasting all nine essential amino acids, along with a rich source of other nutrients like selenium.
How To Enjoy Brazil Nuts
Raw organic Brazil nuts have a delicate, creamy flavor and smooth texture. They are delicious for snacking and go well in mixes with other nuts. Raw Brazil nuts can be chopped and used in baked treats; they have a similar taste and feel to macadamia nuts when used in cookies. Chopped raw organic Brazil nuts are also delicious in salads and rice dishes.
Health Benefits Of Organic Brazil Nuts1. Organic Brazil nuts boast more selenium than any other nut - about 2,500 times as much! Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage by free radicals, plays an important role in thyroid health, protects the immune system against infection, and may reduce joint inflammation.
2. Brazil nuts are considered a complete protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids. This makes them a beneficial addition to vegetarian and vegan diets. Also a rich source of dietary fiber, brazil nuts make a filling snack that can help with weight control.
3. Among plant-based foods, organic Brazil nuts are one of the richest sources of magnesium. Magnesium is an important mineral that aids the body’s absorption of calcium, and supports the formation of strong bones and teeth. It is also helpful to the cardiovascular system and has been associated with reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Good for immune system
- Promotes male fertility
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Facilitates thyroid production
- Contains good cholesterol
- Beneficial in weight loss
- SKU: TO329FF0E0F35NAFAMZ
- Production Country: Bolivia, Plurinational State of
- Weight (kg): 0.1
Verified Customer FeedbackSee All
Verified Ratings (9)
3.9 out of 5
9 verified ratings
Comments from Verified Purchases(4)
3 out of 5
Make it plenty
3 out of 5
Could be better
5 out of 5
i like it
i like it
TOWG Organic Brazil Nuts 100g
Questions about this product?