Click on the category name on the left of the homepage to view the products we have within those categories. You can also use the search bar located at the top of our homepage to find your preferred products.
Click here for more information about how to find a product
Once you have found your preferred product, just follow the steps below:
• Select a preferred colour/size and then click on ‘buy this now’, to add this product into your cart.
• Click on the ‘proceed to checkout’ tab to complete your order process
• At checkout, you will need to fill in your personal details and shipping address if you are a new customer.
• Click on your preferred payment option before clicking the ‘Place order’ button
If you encounter any problems while placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us on 01 460 4400 / 0700 6000 000 or email us at [email protected] or contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Kindly click on the account tab located at the top right end of our homepage.
A pop-up screen provides you with the option to, login if you are an existing customer or register as a new customer either by filling the form with some personal information or using your FaceBook account.
After updating the required fields, click on the submit tab to create your account.
All the products on our website are brand new. We assure you authenticity and originality.
Jumia.com is the largest business-to-consumer (B2C) retail platform in Nigeria enabling businesses to sell directly to millions of consumers throughout Nigeria.
A Jumia storefront is essential to the Nigeria retail strategy of leading global businesses and the most effective avenue for Nigeria market penetration.
There are two ways to join Jumia's platform:
1. Companies with Nigeria in-country business operations can apply to www.jumia.com.ng.
2. Companies with overseas licenses are eligible for Jumia Global.
As an open platform marketplace, Jumia provides the infrastructure to host your storefront and unfiltered access to millions of shoppers.
Operating a Jumia storefront is much like operating your own B2C website, offering autonomy from design to operations to fulfillment and logistics.
If we do not currently have your particular item, please inform us (contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call us on 01 460 4400 / 0700 6000 000) as we are always looking to broaden our product selection and keep our customers satisfied. However, we have a variety of other products that are similar to what you want.