SKMEI 1142 Men Sport LED Digital Watch Water Resistance Running Wristwatch
Do you worry about water fogs the inner surface of the watch? Please don't worry about it since this SKMEI 1142 men sport led digital watch has fashion in design and good water resistance in characters. You can wear this watch to shower or swim as you like.
● Model: SKMEI 1142
● 12 / 24-hour mode operation
● Unique in design and black in color.
● Fashion in style and good in performance.
● Multiple in functions, such as displaying with LED, setting clocking time, date and time displaying function, etc.
● Watch precision screw fixed case back to ensure that at depths of 30 to 50 meters under the water still has a good feature.
● Adopts El light chip, you can simply press the light button and see the time in the darkness easily.
● Ergonomic design with good hand feeling.
● Durable to use and good in water resistant.
● Appropriate for men use and also perfect to give to your friends as a gift.
Water resistance :
The dial thickness:
1.3 cm / 0.51 inches
The dial diameter:
5 cm / 1.97 inches
The band width:
2.5 cm / 0.98 inches
16.5 - 23 cm / 6.50 - 9.06 inches
Product size (L x W x H):
27.00 x 5.20 x 1.40 cm / 10.63 x 2.05 x 0.55 inches
Package size (L x W x H):
28.00 x 6.20 x 2.40 cm / 11.02 x 2.44 x 0.94 inches
1 x SKMEI 1142 Men Sport LED Digital Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
- Unique in design
- Case material: PC
- Band material: Silicone
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Displaying with LED
- Adopts El light chip
- Precision screw fixed case back
- 50 meters water resistance
Specifications of Men's Sport Watch LED Digital -Black
Size (L x W x H cm)
5 x 5 x 5