Specifications of L9 Plus 6-Inch ( 2GB, 16GB ROM) Android 7.0, 13MP + 5MP Smarphone - Sky Grey
Warranty PeriodThe warranty period starts at the time of product's original purchase by the first end-user. The product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period (hereinafter "Warranty period").
Warranty period: Thirteen (12+1) months for the mobile handset.
What is not covered?1. This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links included or downloaded in the product, whether included during installment, assembly, shipping or any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you. TECNO does not warrant that any TECNO software will meet your requirements, will work in combination with any hardware or software provided by a third party, that the operation of any software will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
2. This Limited Warranty does not covera. Normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries, or displays)b. Defects caused by rough handing (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp objects, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.)c. Defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by TECNO (e.g. as set out in the Product s user guide).d. Transport costs and/ore. Other acts beyond the reasonable control of TECNO.
3. The Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured, or supplied, by TECNO or was used otherwise than for its intended use. Defects can be caused by viruses from your or a third party s unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password mining or through a variety of other means.
4. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.
5. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service centre, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product s serial number, the mobile accessory date code or the IMEI number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined in the sole discretion of TECNO.
6. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.