9 units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Good
The eighth edition of Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology has been fully revised to provide undergraduate medical students with the most recent developments in the field.
The book begins with a colour atlas presenting more than 80 slides providing an overview of histology and a quick revision aid. The following chapters discuss the histology of different parts of the body.
Each topic has been fully updated and the new edition includes a new chapter on light microbiology and tissue preparation to help students learn the basics of histology. Histological plates have been added to each section to aid recognition of salient features seen under the microscope.
All figures have been redrawn and many new illustrations have been added, as well as clinical and pathological correlations.
- Fully revised, new edition presenting students with recent developments in human histology
- Features a colour atlas presenting more than 80 histology slides
- Includes histological plates for each topic and a new chapter on light microbiology
• Thoroughly edited and revamped contents.
• Presents complicated aspects of Neuroanatomy in an easy-to-understand language.
• Retains its strength of comprehensive and simple language.
• Chapters have been revised, updated and rearranged to provide an easy sequential learning to students.
• A Colour Atlas with more than 80 slides of histological importance along with their important features has been provided in the beginning of the book for the last minute revision and quick reference.
• Histological Plates have been added in each chapter.
• Plates are accompanied with photomicrographs, line drawings and salient features that are visible while examining under the microscope.
• All the figures are redrawn and many new illustrations have been added for better clinical understanding of basic concepts and easy reproducibility.
• Clinical Correlation and Pathological Correlation have been added at relevant places in each chapter, for building the interest of students in pathologies associated with various tissues.
• Advance information on various topics has been included as Added Information to cater to the needs of postgraduate students.
• A new chapter on Light Microscopy and Tissue Preparation has been added to acquaint the students with the basics of histology.
• In a Nutshell, presented in highlighted boxes for easy and quick recapitulation.
• Diagrams and slides are given parallerly for better understanding.
• Must-have book for undergraduate and postgraduate medical students and teachers of Histology.
- Publisher: Jp Medical Pub;
- Bookseller : BADE BOOKS
- Language: English
What’s in the box
- SKU: JU704BM1LE97QNAFAMZ
- Product Line: BADE BOOKS
- Weight (kg): 0.7
- Color: Multicolor
- Main Material: Paper
Verified Customer FeedbackSee All
Verified Ratings (1)
1 verified rating
Comments from Verified Purchases(0)
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments