Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
KLICK EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
Order Fulfillment Rate: Very Poor
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Excellent
Hidden Facts in New SSCE Mathematics is a scholarly text which covers the entire New SSCE Mathematics syllabus. This work was borne to give synergy to the teacher-student effort in the subject with a view of curbing examination malpractice by ensuring:
- Simplicity in the problem-solving approach
- Indicating vital hints to help buttress the course work in view
- Engaging in elaborate research work as pools of past questions from WAEC, NECO, UTME, NABTEB, POST-UTME are used as examples and some as exercise.
To boost the numerous effort by mathematicians in addressing the perennial problems of poor understanding and its attendants low grades in the subject, this book covers the NEW SSCE Mathematics syllabus directly including oversight areas.
A pool of past questions over the years on each topics were painstakingly collected; part of which were used as an additional examples to illustrate elaborately the required concepts on each topics while similar s were used as exercises.
Answers and mathematical tables are provided at the end of the text.
- Teach Yourself Series
- 2 in 1 Format of Text book and Past questions
- Topic by topic Notes and analysis of Past questions.
- WAEC over 25 years, NECO over 10 years, NABTEB over 6 years
- Also suitable Jamb UTME, GCE and Post UTME as their past questions are used for examples and exercise
- Practicals & Alternative to Practical included
- SKU: JU704BM20O4W9NAFAMZ
- Product Line: Klick Educational Resources
- Weight (kg): 1
- Color: Multi Colour
- Main Material: Paper and Card
Verified Customer Feedback
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments