Few units left
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 7 days for ALL eligible itemsDetails
The world's most trusted clinically focused anatomy text, Moore's Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 9th Edition, provides comprehensive coverage and an engaging, storytelling approach to guide you to unparalleled success in anatomy courses and clinical practice.
• NEW! Sex and gender content clarities important gender considerations and reflects an equitable focus on female as well as male anatomy.
• Updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter clearly demonstrates the relationship between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
• Extensively revised Clinical Blue Boxes highlight the practical applications of anatomy, accompanied by helpful icons, illustrations, and images that distinguish the type of clinical information covered.
• Updated introductory chapter establishes the foundational understanding of systemic information and basic concepts essential to success from the classroom to the dissection lab.
• Revised comprehensive surface anatomy photographs ensure accurate, effective physical examination diagnoses with integrated natural views of unobstructed surface anatomy and illustrations superimposing anatomical structures with landmarks for more accurate physical examination.
• Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, combined with many photographs and medical images, strengthen comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of "mental images" of anatomical
• Bottom Line boxes provide detailed summaries at a glance and underscore the "big-picture" perspective.
• Illustrated tables clarity complex information about muscles, veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures for easy study and review.
• Chapter outlines help students find key information quickly and efficiently.
additional online resources:
intaractive clinical vignette multiple-choice questions and answers provide valuable self-test opportunities for exam review
Case studies engage students in the clinical application process of anatomic principles.
• Clinical Blve Box 3D media further explore selected clinical applications.
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
- Bookseller : BADE BOOKS
- Language: English
What’s in the box
- SKU: JU704BM4Q1V7LNAFAMZ
- Product Line: BADE BOOKS
- Weight (kg): 0.9
- Main Material: Paper
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments