Intex 13in Full Comfort Plush Mid Rise Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump
The Mid-Rise Premium Comfort™ Full Airbed provides amazing durability and lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech® beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch, and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. It is easy to inflate with the built-in internal AC electric pump, which does its job in 3 minutes. This airbed is raised 13in from the floor. And at 54 by 75 by 13 inches (W x L x H), the mattress is an official full size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Mid-Rise Premium Comfort™ Full Airbed, which offers a capacity of 300 pounds, is a terrific choice whether you're sleeping at the in-law's overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. The mattress comes with an AC power cord and a duffel bag (for storage).
- Inflatable full airbed for home use engineered with Fiber-Tech® interior construction
- Plush dual air pillow top for added comfort
- Flocked sides are more puncture and abrasion resistant
- Unique edge construction for more sleeping space and mattress stability
- Built-in, high-powered internal AC electric pump (220 - 240V) for hassle-free inflation and deflation
- Inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top raised 13 inches from floor with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 54 x 75 x 13 inches (W x L x H)
- 600-Pound capacity
is dedicated to the safe use of all of its products. While all accidents cannot be prevented, practicing good safety habits, setting and following rules, carefully reading instruction manuals, and vigilant supervision can greatly reduce the likelihood of injury as well as reduce injury severity. Please take the time to review the following information, and make use of the Manual provided, to assist in keeping you and your family safe from injury.