Neem is an amazing gift from nature! It offers medically proven health and beauty benefits. Hemani Neem oil is cold pressed from Neem seeds. When using Neem oil, dilute with some other carrier oils like almond oil or coconut oil as Neem is very strong and has strong smell. Neem oil is useful for a myriad of illnesses and other health challenges:
1. Neem oil contains high levels of antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental damage. It also contains carotenoids which provide high antioxidants that defend the skin against age promoting free radicals. It gets easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenates it and improves its elasticity. With regular usage, Neem also smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, thus fighting the signs of ageing.
2. Neem oil is good for acne. It clears pimples and removes bacteria that cause break outs. It also helps to reduce redness and inflammation. It can also be used as a face mask to remove the entire impurities and tightens the pores.
3. Helpful in the cure of bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Boosts the immune system. Constant application of Neem oil can result in a healthier scalp and healthy hair. It is a natural cure for dandruff and dry scalp. Many dandruff shampoos utilize Neem oil. Regular usage can prevent dandruff from forming.
4. This is a multipurpose oil and is also used in the production of pesticides, fungicide which makes it a valuable component for agricultural purposes. Its active ingredients inhibit the growth of insects by interrupting their life cycle.
5. Neem oil is also used in various pet care products. Neem pet care products are helpful to deter ticks and fleas as well as controlling mange, hot spots, scabies and other skin diseases in animals. Neem oil is powerful enough to kill ticks and lice in pets and also prevent the re-occurrence to a certain extent when added to their shampoo. We can also spray this in the area where pets usually spend time to prevent them from contracting them again.
6. Add 10% of Neem oil to your lamp oil and allow it to burn. The odour will ward off mosquitoes.