lens should be able to move back and forth for focus
- Camera, or camera for short, is a device that USES the principle of optical imaging to form an image and record the image with a negative.
- Many devices that record images have the characteristics of a camera.Medical imaging equipment, astronomical observation equipment and so on.
- A camera is an optical instrument used in photography.After the light reflected from the subject is focused by the photographic lens (landscape lens) and the shutter which controls the exposure amount, the subject forms latent image on the photosensitive material in the dark box, and forms permanent image after developing (that is, developing and fixing). This technique is called photography.Divided into general photography and professional photography.
- The lens focuses the scene inverted onto the film.In order to get a clear image of the object at different positions, besides correcting the camera image difference of the lens itself, the conjugate relation between object distance and image distance should be maintained.To do this, the lens should be able to move back and forth for focus, so a better camera should generally have a focus mechanism.
- In order to prepare for a second shot, the exposed film has to be pulled away and the unexposed film has to be pulled in, so modern cameras need a transfer mechanism.To indicate the number of films taken, a counting mechanism is required.
- It is both a camera camera camera, but also a combination of the components.The most basic components of a camera can be represented by a block diagram.
Latest version 4 in 1 function: video record, sound record, camera Video recording take photo Car key chain Support TF card (2GB) Build-in Li-Battery Specifications: Smallest pin-hole camera External memory: support the TF/Micro SD expansion card of 2GB (NOT INCLUDED) High definition video with voice lets Color video and audio recording Video AVI format 720 x 480 high resolution(30fps) Photo JPEG format 1280 x 1024 pixels Playback video on your PC Easy connection with PC/Laptops, no driver needed Easy to use One Touch record button USB plug and play compatible Built-in rechargeable high-capacity Lithium polymer Battery up time: approx. 1.5 hours Real time record any video and audio evidence instantaneously Support system: Windows98SE/ME/2000XP/Vista/LINUX2.4 above and automatically distinguish operating system.