Currently Out of Stock
Bisi has something to say to all children. She wants all children to learn about body safety and asserting their rights. Bisi welcomes us to her home in Nigeria and shows us how children can navigate awkward and unsafe situations. If you are not sure how to talk to children about private parts, setting body boundaries, and how to identify trusted adults, then Bisi will help you to approach these difficult conversations in a fun and sensitive way. A must-read for every child with lots of entertaining activities and resources.
By reading this book to a child of any age, parents or caregivers will empower the child, providing him or her with age-appropriate knowledge on:
1. How to recognise a touch that has crossed boundaries,
2. How to assert his or her rights, and
3. How to obtain help from the right sources.
It is written in simple, non-scary language, but it doesn’t shy away from reality. The knowledge your child will gain from Bisi is the Boss will enable him or her to react in a way that will direct them towards safety if boundaries are crossed. The book will also reinforce their belief that they can talk to their parents about anything. While this book is based on some serious concepts, please have fun with it.
* All proceeds from sales of the 'Bisi Is The Boss’ book goes to funding the Cece Yara National Child Helpline.
- SKU: GE779BM1RYPICNAFAMZ
- Production Country: Nigeria
- Size (L x W x H cm): 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4
- Weight (kg): 0.2
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments