Sharon Green started helping prepare students for the PSAT and SAT as a 13-year-old assistant at her father’s college entrance tutoring course; she has never stopped since. A National Merit Scholar, she holds degrees from Harvard College, New York University School of Education, and the University of California at Berkeley. Her t.st preparation books, all published by Barron’s, run the gamut from the California High School Proficiency Examination to the GRE. Whenever she can dig her way out from under multiple dictionaries, Sharon enjoys folk dancing, reading Jane Austen and science fiction, and watching Little League baseball.
It is a completely revised edition that will help students prepare and succeed on the new SAT. The guide reflects all of the question types that have appeared on the new SAT that was administered for the first time in Spring 2016. It contains:
- A diagnostic t.st and four full-length practice t.sts with all questions answered and explained
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the t.sts scoring method, and study advice
- Exam-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the exam
- Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the exam
- Detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay, and more