- Pay online using your Naira bank card, no Dollar card needed
- Selected items below ₦3000 may be eligible for cheaper delivery option by Nigeria postal services. More info
- Pay for international delivery online. No additional duties and taxes when your order gets delivered
Automatic Dispenser Machine
Delivery & Returns
Shipped from Abroad and normally delivered between Monday 14 Sep and Monday 21 Sep. Please check exact dates in the Checkout page.See more
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
- Thick ABS material for an extraordinary feel.
- Delicate foaming mouth, foaming evenly and moderately.
- Sensitive eye tens of thousands of tests to prevent failures, very safe.
- Conserve and reduce the spread of germs.
- Use with dish , liquids hand , or hand sanitizer.
- Low power cost,4 AA battery continue working by 6 months.
- Apply to all kinds of liquids for hand,face,hair,bath,dishware,etc.
- Widely used at bathrooms and kitchens in home, office, school, hospital, hotel, etc.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: Silver, Gold
- Induction time: 0.5 seconds
- Max capacity: 500ml
- Dimension: 123x97x196mm/4.8x3.8x7.7''
- Powered by: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Function: Induction, shifting
1 x Automatic Dispenser
1. When the battery is installed correctly, the LCD backlight will flash once, otherwise you need to reinstall the battery correctly
2. The function of this machine is divided into 2 levels. The LCD display of the product is activated when the device is turned on. The default setting is 2 levels of dripping. Press and hold the switch to switch to 1st and 2nd dripping. Can be cycled
- - Material: ABS plastic
- - Color: Silver, Gold
- - Induction time: 0.5 seconds
- - Max capacity: 500ml
- - Dimension: 123x97x196mm/4.8x3.8x7.7''
- - Powered by: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- - Function: Induction, shifting
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE779PB0BTHSFNAFAMZ
- Color: Silver
- Size (L x W x H cm): 0.00x0.00x0.00
- Weight (kg): 0.5650
This product has no ratings yet.