*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* Display Size : Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners
- Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 11-24 July 2018 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-N960 (128Gb). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- Available internal storage may vary depending on pre-installed software.
- Turn on full screen mode in Settings to enjoy a greater view when playing.
- S Pen remote function reaches up to 10 meters in an open space. Performance subject to circumstances.
- Accuracy of Scene Optimizer may differ depending on shooting conditions including multiple subjects, being out of focus, or moving subjects.
- Accuracy of Flaw Detection may differ depending on surrounding conditions or subject.
- Blink and blur detection works best when there are three or fewer people in the frame, 1.5 meters or closer to the camera.
- Lens smudge and backlighting detection notifies once every 24 hours if flaw is detected.
- Some functions and user experience may differ from DeX Pad and DeX Station.
- 6.4 inches Super AMOLED QHD+ capacitive touchscreen
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- (6GB RAM, 128GB), Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Camera: Dual 12 MP ( f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55", 1.4µm) + 12MP ( f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6", 1µm) AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 8MP (f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF)
- Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery
Specifications of Galaxy Note 9 6.4" (6GB+128GB) Android 8.1, (12MP+12MP) LTE - Metallic Copper
2 year Warranty (24 months)
- Insurance against screen (30% of the cost) and liquid damage (40% of the cost)
- Service is provided by AXA Mansard Insurance
- Limited to repair/replacements of 1 screen AND 1 liquid damage in 365 days
MUST BE PURCHASED WITH A RECOMMENDED DEVICE
Click for terms and conditions. What is device protection?