Delivery & Returns
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Be the first to follow
This seller does not have enough history for us to evaluate his performance yet
Did you know that Insulin deteriorates when exposed to warm weather ?If you depend on insulin, keep your insulin with you. With this high-end device manufactured in England, have confidence that your insulin remains potent, whether you are at home close to your fridge, or whether you are far away, either on a plane or stuck in traffic.
EviaCool is a reusable replacement cap for insulin pens. EviaCool is intended to keep insulin cool within safe temperatures below 29°C (84.2°F) for a minimum of 12 hours even in a constant environmental temperature of 37.8°C (100°F), when the device is placed inside a personal handbag. The cap temperature regulation is passive and combines thermal insulation with heat absorbent material.
The cap is ‘reactivated’/’filled up’ to provide safe storage conditions, whenever the ambient temperature gets below 26°C (78.8°F), for subsequent periods of 12 hours and for up to 365 days (one year).
- Protects your insulin from exceeding 29 degree celsius, the temperature where the insulin deteriorates.
- Just switch it on and it works.
- No need for refrigeration to activate.
- Temperature Assurance Indicator.
- Small and lightweight.
- Good for one year of daily use.
What’s in the box
- SKU: EV560ST0MCDNYNAFAMZ
- Color: White
- Main Material: Heat Absorbant Material
- From the Manufacturer: Manufactures by Evia Medical Technologies.<a href="http://evia-mt.com/">http://evia-mt.com</a>
- Model: EviaCool
- Production Country: United Kingdom
- Product Line: Kainico Ltd
- Size (L x W x H cm): 9*3*3
- Weight (kg): 0.6
This product has no ratings yet.