Express delivery in main cities.
Delivery & Returns
Known as "The King of Beers," Budweiser was first introduced by Adolphus Busch in 1876 and it's still brewed with the same high standards today, as it was then.
This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging takes 21 days, helps the yeast condition the beer, produces a clean taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price.Budweiser, is brewed with only the finest two-row and six-row barley malt, hand-selected from regional growers all across Nigeria. We brew our lager using fresh, verdant rice - milled, polished, graded and immediately brewed for a crisp taste and smooth finish. Our filtered water is tested daily for purity by our Brewmasters. Only the supplest, most aromatic hops are selected to create the distinctive taste of Budweiser. *Not for persons under the age of 18* *Drink responsibly*
Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties.
- Alcohol %: 5.0 by volume
- Calories: 145 per 12 FL. OZ
- Fat: 0g per 12 FL. OZ
- Carbs: 10.6g per 12 FL. Oz
- Country Manufactured: Nigeria
- SKU: BU497DB08BE42NAFAMZ
- Care Label: Store in a cool dry place.
- Main Material: Barley, Rice, Hops & Water
- From the Manufacturer: Brewed in Nigeria under license from Anheuser-Busch Worldwide Investments Inc. A registered product International Breweries Plc. 22/36 Glover Road, Ikoyi, Lagis State, Nigeria. <br />Customer Care: 234(0) 700 6000 7000
- Production Country: Nigeria
- Size (L x W x H cm): 37.6 x 28.2 x 20
- Weight (kg): 10
Product Ratings (2)
Product Reviews (1)
I love it
I really enjoyed it