9 units left
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on thousands of products in Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja
Choose your location
Free return within 7 days for ALL eligible itemsDetails
In the 15th Century, Count Jean de Valois rebuilt the Chateau in Cognac from the existing ruins and made it the principal residence of the Valois family. François de Valois, the future King of France known as "François 1st", was born in the Chateau in 1494.Baron Jean-Baptiste Otard was born near Cognac in 1763. After a short exile in England, he returned to Cognac, and with the stock of eaux-de-vie that his family had built up since 1760.Then he established his Cognac House in 1795. When he acquired the only Royal Chateau in Cognac it was mainly because he had understood the unique properties of this place for ageing his cognac.
BARON OTARD VSOP comes with full-bodied aromas, great finesse and a good length on the palate.
The nose is rich in floral notes, backed by touches of linden tree leaves, pear, tobacco and a hint of vanilla.
On the palate, BARON OTARD VSOP is round and mellow, with subtle, fruity flavours enhanced by a hint of spices.
It has an opulent deep golden colour.
"Gold Outstanding at the 2012 International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC)Gold Medal at the 2009 International Spirit Challenge and at the 2002 IWSCSilver Award at the 2015, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007 and 1994 IWSC and at the 2015, 2013, 2011,"
- Created in the Royal Château de Cognac, BARON OTARD cognac reflects the legacy of King François 1er, born in 1494
- The Royal Château’s unique humid cellars provide unrivalled conditions for making quality cognac
- A selection of eaux-de-vie, some of which having aged in the unique humid cellars of the Royal Château de Cognac
- A blend of eaux-de-vie aged at least for 4 years in oak casks.
- A selection of eaux-de-vie mostly from the very finest Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne and Fins Bois crus.
- BARON OTARD VSOP is round and mellow with great finesse and superb length.
- SKU: BA641GR09C3N6NAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 1
- Color: N/A
- Main Material: N/A
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall/Food
- NAFDAC No.: N/A
Customers who have bought this product have not yet posted comments