With 2 gigabytes of RAM, support for LTE, and a 13-megapixel rear-facing shooter, the Nokia 5 wants to be your choice smartphone for premium devices.
Software, Design, Display
The Nokia 5 is a 4G enabled dual-SIM Android smartphone, running on the Nougat variant of the operating system (version 7.1.1) out of the box.
This device features a sturdily built metal chassis with edges slightly curved for easy handling of the device and can be picked up in an array of colors.
The display on this baby is an IPS LCD 5.2-inch display having a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels and a resulting pixel density of about 282 pixels per inch (282 PPI).
Performance, Hardware, CamerasUnder the Nokia 5’s hood sits a Snapdragon 430 chipset which is an octa-core SoC having a clock speed of about 1.4 GHz.
That and an Adreno 505 GPU for handling graphics as well as 2 gigabytes of RAM (2GB) for handling simultaneously running apps.
For storage, all you’d have is 16 GB onboard which can be further extended by a microSD with capacities up to 256 GB.
To secure the device, a fingerprint sensor is available on the Home button of the Nokia 5.
The device’s camera details are as follows:
Front facing: The selfie cam is an 8-megapixel lens having an aperture width of f/2.0.
Rear-facing: The primary camera, on the other hand, is a 13-megapixel shooter having the same aperture of f/2.0.
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G
- Display: 5.2 inches, IPS LCD Touchscreen display — (720 x 1280 pixels)
- Software: Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Octa-core CPU (Qualcomm Snapdragon 430)
- Memory: 2GB RAM - 16GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 8 MP (f/2.0) - Rear — 13 MP (f/2.0, PDAF, dual-LED flash, [email protected])
- Battery: 3000 mAh
What In the Box
Specifications of 5 Android 16GB Rom/2GB RAM (Black)
PLASTIC AND GLASS
- Insurance against screen (100% of the cost) and liquid damage (100% of the cost)
- Service is provided by AXA Mansard Insurance
- Limited to repair/replacements of 1 screen AND 1 liquid damage in 365 days
- Maximum of 2 claims for the year.
MUST BE PURCHASED WITH A RECOMMENDED DEVICE
Click for terms and conditions. What is device protection?