Zero Silk Scarf - Purple

By Zero
Have one to sell?
Sell yours Here >
  • Sold by Canill Store
    Seller Score:
    4.7 / 5
    Selling on Jumia: 3 years
    Detailed Seller Ratings(Out of 5)
    • Fulfillment rate 5.0 (Above Average)
    • Product Quality 4.0 (Below Average)
    • Shipping Speed 5.0 (Above Average)
    10,000+Successful Sales
  • Delivery

    Delivery Timelines and Cities

    City

    Standard

    Jumia Global

    Lagos

    1

    2 - 4

    12

    Ibadan, Abuja, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt

    2

    3 - 5

    13

    Other cities

    5

    3 - 8

    16

    Please allow 2 extra days for large items.

    An additional day applies to orders placed after 2pm

    Jumia Express is available only for items with the Logo. Click here for more information

    Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Saturday & Sunday.

    Click here for our full Delivery Timelines

    Click here for our Shipping fees details

    Get it in Lagos by Friday 24 Aug, allow up to 4 additional business days for other cities
    Warranty
    See more details about warranty here
    N/A
Secure & Reliable Payment
Free 7-day return if eligible

Click here for more information on our Returns Policy.

Genuine product
  • 5 stars
    (12)
  • 4 stars
    (7)
  • 3 stars
    (4)
  • 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 star
    (1)
Average Rating
4,1
Based on 25 ratings
Have you used this product before?
Write A Review
Good Product
Verified Purchase
Good Product
Good Product  Read more  Hide
Ginini
Verified Purchase
Lovely Scarf
Love it! Love it! ! Love it! !! No regrets buying it  Read more  Hide
Lola A
Verified Purchase
Beautiful scarf
lovely scarf and good quality , will buy more in different color  Read more  Hide
Esther
Verified Purchase
Perfect
I'm not disappointed, I love everything about it

 Read more  Hide
Israel
I Like it
The scarf is good, I like it, fits well.  Read more  Hide
Ruby
Very Good Product
I like it  Read more  Hide
chioma
Verified Purchase
silk scarf
lovely scarf for a cheap price  Read more  Hide
CYNTHIA
Verified Purchase
Classy
It's a good product it's also classy. Beautiful silk material  Read more  Hide
This scarf is spun from 100% pure silk, and is patterned with predominantly purple blooms and butterflies in a tonal cream colour palette for a fantastic feminine finish. Throw it on over your shoulders, round the neck, cover the hair for worship, tie to a handbag, whatever you decide, this scarf will lend itself to it. 95% of people who bought this scarf in purple came back to buy the green. The remaining 5% is probably making up their mind.
Key Features
  • Silky-feel fabric 
  • All-over-print 
  • Slim, wrap-around design 
  • Machine wash 
  • 100% Silk
  • Incredibly lightweight
  • 1 yard by 1 yard. (3 feet by 3 feet).
Specifications of Silk Scarf - Purple
SKU
ZE626ACAJ8QRNAFAMZ
Product Line
Canill Store
Production country
Germany
Weight (kg)
0.1
Colour
Purple
Main material
Silk
Please click here for our returns policy.