Double Awoof Credit on Jumia: Keep Shopping! Keep Winning!
Yayy! It's Jumia Anniversary Sale and we're rewarding you, our amazing customers with this virtual wallet credit at a value that's 2 times the price. Pay N2,500, get N5,000 worth of products on Jumia. It's that simple and stress-free.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion will run while stock last.
- During the period of the promotion, Jumia will also offer the following Jumia Pay Wallet Credit for sale to Customers: 1,000 Naira Wallet Credit for Five Hundred Naira (N500), 2,000 Naira Wallet Credit for One Thousand Naira (N1000).
- Customers will be notified via email once their Jumia wallet has been credited
- Each customer is entitled to only one “Double Awoof” Offer
- Customers who place multiple orders will only receive one of their Orders, chosen at Jumia’s sole discretion.
- The value of the duplicate orders will be refunded within 7 business days.
- This promotion is by Jumia (Ecart Internet Services Nigeria Limited).
- The officers, employees and immediate families of officers, associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Double Awoof is not purchasable or usable by J-Force agents, or corporate accounts customers
- Jumia reserves the right to restrict unilaterally any Customer from participating in this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice Provided always that Customers who already purchased the products will receive their bonuses.
- By participating in this promotion, each Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- In the event of any dispute, or disagreement between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the Parties shall at first, meet to negotiate in good faith to settle the matter amicably. Where Parties fail to resolve any matter within 21 days, it shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties herein, or in the absence of such agreement, to an Arbitrator appointed by the High Court of Lagos State.
- The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (Cap A18) Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 shall apply to the arbitral proceedings. The decision of an Arbitrator appointed under this clause shall be final except where there is a manifest error in law or fact or miscarriage of justice.