Time as fleeting, the older we get, the more we forget of our childhood. The handheld game console will recall your wonderful childhood memory with 168 classic games. You can play it with 2.8’’ screen or enjoy larger screen by TV synchronization. The compact size of it let you take it along conveniently and you can play it whenever and wherever you are. It meets ergonomic design so it is comfortable to hold. Enjoy easy and relax, start from this handheld game console.
1. Non-repeating 168 Classic Games: All these 168 games are all in this mini handheld game console, including Sports, Puzzle, Arcade, Shooting, Kung Fu, Racing, Fighting games, Adventure and so on. You can’t help playing it again and again. The small interface catalog helps you find the game you want easier.
2. 2.8’’ TFT Display With Screen Protection Film: The 2.8’’screen comes with a piece of screen protection film, protects your game screen from scratching and water spill.
3. Recall Great Childhood Memory: Super Mario brothers, Sonic, Ninja Gaiden, Crazy Castle, Adventure Island, Double Dragon etc. They are our great and wonderful memories that can not be replaced. Once playing it, it seems that you go back to the childhood again.
4. Synchronize With TV: The 2.8’’ screen is not big enough? No worries about that, the enclosed AV line provides convenience for you to synchronize the game console with TV. Enjoy the bigger screen, having more fun with it.
5. Portable & Lightweight Design: The compact size of this game console meets your need to take it along and play at anytime and anywhere. The button meets ergonomic design, you can play it comfortably.
6. 800mAh Rechargeable Li-battery: It comes with a 800mAh Li-battery and a USB cable, charge it and play for hours.
7. Parent-child Time: Present this handheld game console to your children, you can teach them how to play and tell the stories of it. You can play with them and promote your relationship.
Note: Before connect to a TV, please make sure that your TV and the unit are turned off. Then Switch the channel on TV to the Audio/Video channel.