The convenient shopping experience that allows
you pay at your doorstep
What is Pay on Delivery?
Pay on Delivery is a payment method that lets you pay with Cash or Card when your order arrives at your doorstep. It is simple, secure, convenient, and allows you to review and make sure you are happy with your order before you pay.
Note that you may not be able to pay on delivery if:
- Your cart has a shipped from overseas item or an insurance item
- Your total cart value is under ₦2,500
- Your total cart value is above ₦200,000
- Your delivery option (some far regions, some specific pick-up stations) is not eligible for Pay On Delivery
- Payment on delivery is not allowed on your account, based on your past delivery experience
To see locations where Pay on Delivery is not currently available, click here.
How Do I Pay on Delivery?
- 1. Pay with Cash or Card
- You can pay cash or use your local Mastercard, VISA or Verve card to pay on our POS machine at delivery. We only accept Nigerian Naira. We do not accept International cards on our POS machines.
- 2. Pay with mCASH code 402
- You can pay for your order instantly with mCASH using your mobile phone, simply:
- Ask our Delivery Associate for his DACODE at point of payment
- Using the mobile number linked to your BVN, dial *402*DACODE*Amount# (Example: *402*41*3500# to pay NGN3,500 to our Jumia Delivery Agent with DA Code 41)
- You will be requested to enter your PIN to complete your payment