Barilla Elbows 454G (Barilla)
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery on thousands of products in Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Barilla Elbows are made from the finest durum wheat and is Non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Elbows are perfect for the American favorites macaroni & cheese and pasta salad.
They also pair well with dairy-based sauces (like butter and cheese), tomato-based sauces with or without vegetables, and chunky fish or meat-based sauces.
Barilla Elbows is a Quick and easy to cook pasta perfection in 7-8 minutes Kosher Certified Pasta: BARILLA Elbows is Kosher certified and Elbows, Gomiti or Chifferi in Italian, is named for its twisted tubular shape that can vary in size and be either smooth or ridged.
Pasta Elbows originated from Northern and Central Italy, where they are traditionally used in soups. Barilla is passionate about pasta.
Instructions: 1. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste. 2. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently. 3. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 7 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute. 4. Remove from heat. Drain well. 5. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.
Safe Handling Instructions: Contains wheat ingredients.This product is manufactured on equipment that processes products containing eggs
Ingredients: Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid
- 100% NON-GMO DURUM WHEAT - Give Barilla® Elbows a try. With a delicious taste and texture, this pasta will pleae the whole family.
- Elbows ridgetst make it are perfect for holding more sauce inside and out!
- Made with purified water to deliver great taste and ""al dente"" texture every time.
- Pairs well with dairy-based sauces (like butter and cheese), tomato-based sauces with or without vegetables, and chunky fish or meat-based sauces..
- Great for pasta salads, pasta bakes or as a main course pasta meal.
- SKU: BA220GR17VFVHNAFAMZ
- Weight (kg): 1
- Shop Type: Jumia Mall/Food
- NAFDAC No.: N/A
Verified Ratings (2)
2 verified ratings
Comments from Verified Purchases(1)