1. Western Digital is one of the four manufacturers of self-owned flash memory chips in the world. High-quality flash memory chips create high-quality SSDs.
2. In combination with the current HDD/SSD control chip, manufacturers offer high performance/high reliability SSD solutions.
3.30 years of storage development and testing experience, WD FIT Labs ensures compatibility of SSD firmware with host systems.
4. No moving parts can prevent data loss when the hard disk accidentally collides or falls. Its MTTF (mean time between failures) is 1.75 million hours, and the sustained rate of 4 is up to 500 TBW
(the number of megabytes written), making it easy to use and lasting longer, even in high-load work environments.
5. Western Digital SSD has been tested by WDF.I.T.Lab with extensive compatibility and reliability testing. It is more intimate with SATA interface and M.2 interface, compatible with many desktops and laptops.
6. The free downloadable WDSSD Dashboard monitors the health of the drive and can be used to clone your hard drive and back up your operating system, applications, settings and all data using Acronis True Image WD Edition software.Note:
1. The memory capacity of the memory card and U disk products is usually calculated according to 1TB=1000GB, 1GB=1000MB..., and the mobile phone and computer operating system adopt binary algorithm 1TB=1024GB, 1GB=1024MB..... .. Therefore, flash memory display capacity and labeling capacity are different.
2. The speed of official and package labeling is the official test peak. The actual speed is related to the usage environment (such as different device configurations, different types of file storage speeds, card readers, operating systems). All storage products cannot promise to guarantee the unknown environment. Measured speed value.
3. Product price data is priceless, any brand storage products can not guarantee that the data is not lost 100%, important information please backup, the data is accidentally lost, the store is not responsible.