Whether you’re trying to lighten dark areas on your skin or you just want to achieve a lighter and more even skin tone, this beauty soap is the one you should use. Kojic Papaya Soap is formulated with 2 active lightening ingredients that are used widely in the cosmetics world: Kojic Acid and Papaya Extract. This unique combination provides superior skin lightening and nourishment while rejuvenating the skin with each and every use.
SAY HELLO TO A MORE BEAUTIFUL SKIN
- Effectively lightens the skin by inhibiting melanin formation.
- Rejuvenates the skin with the help of mild exfoliation.
- Perfect for whole body skin lightening.
- Diminishes dark spots caused by excessive pigmentation.
- Perfect balance of strength to keep your skin safe.
- Can also be used to help remove pimples by reducing excess oil, mild exfoliation and killing bacteria.
PERFECT FOR: All skin types (caution for extra sensitive skin); skin lightening; melasma and other hyperpigmentation; pimples; oily skin
WHAT TO EXPECT: Within the first few days of using Royale Kojic Papaya, you will immediately notice a mild exfoliation of dark and dead skin cells. Use it daily for the next few weeks to achieve a lighter and more flawless skin. If you intend to use this soap to help deal with acne, it will immediately help dry out pimples.
This soap promises to deliver great results in as early as 4-12 weeks of regular use. You can only expect nothing but a LIGHTER, GLOWING and a more EVEN SKIN TONE.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Mild scent and fragrance; long-lasting; FDA; Halal certified; Winner – 2009 FINAT International Label Awards
Q: Will there be any side effects if I use this soap?
A: Using a Kojic Acid Soap may cause side effects depending on your skin type. Don’t panic! Side effects are temporary in most cases, and would go away as soon as your skin gets used to it. There may be redness, peeling, burning/tingling sensation. It can also cause dry skin and itchiness that can be prevented by applying nourishing moisturizers.
Q: What is the minimum age required to use kojic acid soap?
A: The recommended age is at least 16 years old, however, it would still highly depend on the sensitivity of the skin. This is not recommended for children and people with highly sensitive skin. Kindly use this soap with extra caution.
Q: Can I use kojic soap on my intimate and sensitive parts?
A: Yes, you can use this soap for most parts of your body except your genital area. Remember not to let it sit for a very long time to avoid burning sensation and itchiness.
Q: Should I use sunblock when using kojic acid soap?
A: Of course! Always remember to use sunblock whenever you use any product that lightens your skin, especially when you are often exposed to sunlight.
Q: I am feeling a burning sensation when using this soap, what should I do?
A: The burning sensation is usually normal especially for first time users. You can lessen the time of exposure and wash it before your skin starts to feel the side effect. It may take a while to get used to this soap which is why you shouldn’t use it heavily during your first few days
How to Use
Test first if your skin is suitable to this product. Apply and lather soap in the inner part of your hands for about 1-2 minutes. If you don’t feel any reactions like intense burning sensation, then you can use the product safely.
- Like always, wet your body or face with warm water to open your pores and unclog it. Lukewarm is fine but warm is recommended.
- Lather the soap to your skin and let it sit for no more than 2 minutes. This part is tricky because all of us have different skin types. If you’re a first time user, don’t let it sit for more than 30 seconds on your face during the first week. The first week of using this soap is usually a “getting to know you” stage, and you should be able to feel that your skin gets used to it day by day.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Always use heavy lotion or moisturizers after using this product to prevent the drying of your skin after using it.
- After 3 weeks and your skin got used to it, you may now apply it twice a day.