Complete Flexibility & Usability
Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students like never before with the powerful, durable, flexible HP ProBook x360 11 G1 Education Edition. It converts easily from a notebook to a tablet to a stand to a tent and moves seamlessly between the classroom and home.
- This product is new and includes a 365 day manufacturer warranty
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core 1.1GHz processor
- 11.6" HD LED Touchscreen with 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity
- 4GB DDR3 memory - For multitasking power
- 64GB Solid State Drive eMMC for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience
- USB 3.0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0
- Enhanced viewing with the integrated Intel HD Graphics 500
- Wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11ac wireless connection, Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3s players
- Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video
Built to survive students and the school day
Make life simple for IT and educators with an easy-to-carry PC that’s designed to protect against bumps and pass MIL-STD 810G1, with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, co-molded industrial rubber, and pick- and minor spill-resistant keyboard.
Encourage blended learning
Flip, fold, and learn with a 360° hinge. Create content in notebook mode, collaborate in stand mode, share and present in tent mode, and read, write, and draw in tablet mode.
Touch or tap
Annotate, draw, solve math problems, and take notes right on your screen with integrated premium touch technology and an Active Pen (included) that supports an authentic digital inking experience similar to paper and pen or paintbrush.