Oneplus 7T Pro 5G McLaren - 6.67" - 12GB RAM, 256GB ROM - (48MP+8MP+16MP) +16MP Dual SIM - Papaya Orange
Jumia Protect - Device Insurance
+ ₦ 35,150
Total Price:₦ 400,150
Delivery & Returns
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
First Class Global Systems
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
The OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition is the company's flagship smartphone for 2019. It is the second model in the McLaren series after the OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition of last year.
By now you may be familiar with the McLaren Edition M.O. These devices come loaded with the highest features and specifications that OnePlus has to offer, along with some special design elements, packaging and software customizations. Those are pretty much the story this year as well but let’s look a bit more closely to see what we are getting.
The unique packaging for the McLaren Edition devices is one of the things that set them apart from the regular OnePlus smartphones. Last year, the company had a large orange square box, which was a departure from the usual white boxes that OnePlus phones came in. This year, the company has used the same tall box design it has used for its new T-series phones and taken it further.
The 7T Pro McLaren Edition comes in a tall box that almost looks like something you'd get with a bottle of premium liquor. The box is even taller than the packaging for the standard 7T Pro, which itself comes in a rather tall red box.
The box is covered in orange paper wrapping with a repeating parallelogram pattern embossed on it. The orange isn't just any orange but rather Papaya Orange, or the company color for McLaren that has been used in their cars and branding for years. On the front of the box are small OnePlus and McLaren logos. Gone is the 'Salute to Speed' text of last year, which we didn't think much of anyway.
The rest of the box is pretty nondescript, except for the shipload of regulatory stickers on the back. They do spoil the look but then again, you can't ship anything without them. Also found here is a small sticker from McLaren announcing this is official McLaren-branded merchandise.
What we see on the outside is actually just the cover. The actual box for the phone is inside the orange wrapping paper and features the same carbon fiber pattern from last year.
- Some discription on the packet are writen in Chinese Language for Asia region
- But can be change to English or other Languages during activation
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) 256GB 12GB RAM
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- 90Hz fluid display HDR10+, every touch is smoother and more seamless
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, the new benchmark in mobile performance, boasting 15 percent faster graphics rendering and faster processing speeds
- 48.0MP ultra-wide triple camera, pro-grade photography has never been this effortless
- Warp Charge 30T + 4085mAh battery, charge at full speed, even while gaming
- SKU: ON701MP1HXT54NAFAMZ
- Color: Papaya Orange
- Model: 7T Pro
- Product Line: FIRST CLASS GLOBAL SYSTEMS
- Weight (kg): 0.02
This product has no ratings yet.