Introducing the Infinix Note 6 smartphone, launched in July 2019. The phone comes with a 6.01-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x2160 pixels.
Infinix Note 6 is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Infinix Note 6 runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The Infinix Note 6 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Infinix Note 6 on the rear packs a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/1,8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- OS Android 9 Pie + XOS 5.0 Cheetah
- Chip Mediatek Helio P35
- CPU 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- GPU PowerVR GE8320
- RAM 4GB
- Internal 64GB
- External microSD (up to 256GB dedicated slot)
- Technology 4G LTE
- SIM Dual SIM
- Main Triple: Main Triple: 16MP – Main8MP – 120 degree wide angle2MP – depthwith Dual LED Flash
- Front 16MP AI camera
- Size 4000mAh (10W Fast Charge, Micro-USB)