Description And Breakdown.
Meet the first in an exciting new generation of Wi-Fi® enabled,
ultra-high-resolution Nikon HDSLRs: the D5300. With built-in Wi-Fi for
photo sharing to your smartphone or tablet, GPS and mapping, a cutting
edge 24.2-megapixel image sensor, an extra-large swiveling Vari-angle
LCD and more, D5300 brings an outstanding new level of image quality and
capabilities in a compact, ergonomic design.
The black Nikon D5300
DSLR Camera features a DX-format 24.2 megapixel sensor and EXPEED 4
image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and Full HD
video with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800 and a fast
continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. The sensor design omits the
traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost
sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Complementing the
imaging assets are both a versatile 39-point autofocus system, with nine
cross-type sensors, and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure
metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, 1920 x
1080p movie recording is supported, in multiple frame rates up to 60
fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities.
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2" 1,037k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS Connectivity
- AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens.