65offers starting from₦ 1,300See More Offers
Delivery & Returns
Free Shipping on Jumia Express orders above N12,000 in Lagos.
Choose your location
Free return within 15 days for Official Store items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Looking Good Store
Order Fulfillment Rate: Excellent
Quality Score: Excellent
Customer Rating: Average
HOW TO USE
- Wash your face with a cleanser and pat dry
- Apply a small amount of serum to entire face, neck and Allow to dry
- Can be used daily .
- Can be used under make up.
- Follow with your favourite beauty moisturizer.
Vitamin C : A natural antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals of aging as well as environmental aggressors like air pollutants and exposure .Vitamin C helps brighten ,stimulate new collagen production ,minimize fine lines, wrinkles ,and other signs of aging.
Hyaluronic Acids : As a booster to increase skin volume and fullness ,it plumps and hydrates the skin for a youthful resilience .
With Hazal Water : A well known natural popular astringents that helps tighten the skin ,fight bacteria inside your pore,and reduces swelling and acne.Green Tea : Loaded with antioxidants to help fight inflammation and signs of aging , green tea is also great for treating oily skin and eliminating acne
- NEW IMPROVED FORMULA: packaged with dropper for ease of use
- Helps reduce wrinkles, refine skin texture, and fade acne scars/discoloration
- Contains 20% Vitamin C and formulated with vegan hyaluronic acid
- CRUELTY FREE & ORGANIC - Does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates. Safe for all skin types.
- RADIANT AND YOUTHFUL SKIN - Guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking, by neutralizing free radicals.
- Can be used daily; can be used under makeup
- Vitamin C Essence : Increases skin resistance, leaving skin with a natural glow.
- SKU: PE787HB0V1GQUNAFAMZ
- Product Line: Looking Good Store
- Weight (kg): 0.14
- Color: black
- Skin Type: Oily
Product Ratings (333)
Product Reviews (82)
I loved it
Didn't cause me breakouts, but it finished a lot earlier than I expected.
Finished way too fast...like it came half way already