Mtn 3G Huawei Universal E5251 Mobile Wi-Fi
works well with Mtn, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile
The E5251 can be used as a wireless modem when the WiFi is enabled You can access the Internet service through
setting up the wireless network connection with the E5251. A maximum of ten wireless users can access the E5251 at the same time. You can set up the WLAN with the access point (AP) function.
HUAWEI E5251 Mobile WiFi is a high speed packet access mobile hotspot. It is a multi-mode wireless terminal for SOHO (Small Office and Home Office) and business professionals
You can connect the E5251 with the USB interface of a computer, or connect the E5251 with the Wi-Fi. In the service area of the DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM network, you can surf the Internet and send/receive messages/emails cordlessly. The E5251 is fast, reliable, and easy to operate. Thus, mobile users can experience many new features and services with the E5251. These features and services will enable a large number of users to use the E5251 and the average revenue per user (ARPU) of operators will increase substantially.
- Suppports networks such as; Mtn, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile.
- Does not support Ntel, Swift, Spectranet and Smile.
- Able to connect with Tablet, Laptop, notebook and different wifi devices
- Support up to 10 wifi enabled devices connection at the same time
- Fashion ID design
- 43.2 Mbps ultra speed to surf
- One touch connection
- 5 secconds boot
- 4 hours working and 200 hours stand-by battery ( while wifi is off)
- wifi 802.1 11 b/g/n
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (3G)
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM (2G)
- DC-HSPA+ data service up to 43.2 Mbps
- HSUPA data service up to 5.76 Mbps
- microSD card slot (Up to 32GB)
- Equalizer and receive diversity
- Data and SMS Services
What In the Box
Specifications of Mtn 3G Mobile WiFi Model E5251s-2 For All Networks
Size (L x W x H cm)
We offer 1 week warranty on this product