- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
Taliban: Militant Islam, Oil And Fundamentalism In Central Asia
By Ahmed Rashid
Have one to sell?Sell yours Here >
- Sold by BEST DEAL STORESeller Score:3.0 / 5Selling on Jumia: 1 year100+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
2 - 4
Ibadan, Abuja, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt
3 - 5
3 - 8
Please allow an extra day for orders placed after 2pm.
Jumia Express is available only for items with the Logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Saturday & Sunday.
The delivery timeline for international orders is 15-30 days.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
Secure & Reliable Payment
Free 7-day return if eligible
Click here for more information on our Returns Policy.
Correspondent Ahmed Rashid brings the shadowy world of the Taliban—the world’s most extreme and radical Islamic organization—into sharp focus in this enormously insightful book. Rashid offers the only authoritative account of the Taliban available to English-language readers, explaining the Taliban’s rise to power, its impact on Afghanistan and the Middle East and Central Asia, its role in oil and gas company decisions, and the effects of changing American attitudes toward the Taliban. He also describes the new face of Islamic fundamentalism and explains why Afghanistan has become the world center for international terrorism.
New to this updated edition of the #1 New York Times Bestseller with more than 1.5 million copies sold worldwide:
- How the Taliban has regained its strength
- How and why the Taliban has spread across Central Asia
- How the Taliban has helped Al’Qaida’s spread into Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and the Far East
- Why the Afghan people feel the United States is losing the war
- A major new introduction and an all-new final chapter
- AUTHOR: Ahmed Rashid
- PUBLISHER: Yale University Press; 2 edition (April 13, 2010)
- ISBN: 978-0300163681
Please click here for our returns policy.