HomeBooks, Movies and MusicBestselling BooksRich Woman: A Book On Investing For Women Paperback – 10 Apr 2006 By Kim Kiyosaki (Author)
4.7 out of 5(3 ratings)
Delivery & Returns
Normally delivered between Tuesday 1 Dec and Friday 4 Dec. Please check exact dates in the Checkout page.See more
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Order Fulfillment Rate: Very Poor
Quality Score: Excellent
Rich woman who insist on being financially independent....and not depending on a man, family, company, or government to take care of them."This book is a must read for all women. Today, more than ever, women need to be financially free" Donald J. Trump
This book is for you if you:
- never want to lose sleep over money again
- want to take control of your financial future
- are tired of looking for a rich Prince Charming
- demand true independence!
- 47% of women over the age of 50 are single.
- 50% of marriages end in divorce.
- In the first year after a divorce a woman's standard of living drops an average of 73%.
- Of the elderly living in poverty 3 out of 4 are women - and 80% of them were not poor when their husbands were alive.
- Nearly 7 out of 10 women will at some time live in poverty.
- SKU: JU979BO16VMCANAFAMZ
- Author: Kim Kiyosaki
- Product Line: Diamondove Services
- Weight (kg): 0.5
Product Ratings (3)
4.7 out of 5
Product Reviews (1)
5 out of 5
I love it ????
A every woman must read
Rich Woman: A Book On Investing For Women Paperback – 10 Apr 2006 By Kim Kiyosaki (Author)