Quantity Survey comprises of a group of subjects, of which Estimation is one.
Estimation of the quantities of items of work prior to commencement of work involved is a part of the Quantity Survey. It also involves measurement of the completed work and preparation of bills for interim and final payment. It also includes costing and preparation of Specifications and Analysis of Rates.
Table of Contents:
- Quantity Survey.
- Estimation of Buildings.
- Estimation of Reinforcement.
- Estimation of Special Sections and Structures.
- Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering.
- Irrigation Works.
- Building Economics.
- Comprehensive Status Report.
- Road Works.
- Tendering, Contractual Procedure, Drafting of Tender and Contract Documents.
- Procedure of taking Measurements of Work and Preparation of Bill.
- Analysis of Rates.
- Computerised Estimation of Quantities of Work.
- Construction Management.
- Prevalent Schedule of Rates.