This is a unique reference book on grammar that has been specifically designed for students and teachers of English. This is the outcome a a complete analysis of written as well as spoken English.
Salient features of the present volume are as follows:
- Exhaustive details of parts of speech with reference to their usage.
- Accurate examples for learners to comprehend the attitudes and intentions of writers and speakers
- Examples drawn from real-life text
- Grammatical items followed by tables, charts and numerous examples.
- Chapter followed by comprehensive and exhaustive exercise for practice.
- Practical features of English are prominent to enhance the learners' Knowledge and confidence.