INFINIX HOT7PRO SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Infinix Hot 7 Pro comes with a nice design, maintaining same notch as the hot 7. The notch is at the center top of the big screen and it houses the cameras and the LED flash. It has an 82% screen to body ratio.
A bigger screen of 720*1500 resolution, which is big enough to watch movies and play games. It also has a 19:9 aspect ratio giving it a taller screen display. The body is made with a high quality plastic material.
The finger print sensor is found behind this device close to the dual camera panel and the dual LED flash while the brand name is beneath the fingerprint sensor. It has vertical positioned camera at the top left corner of the phone’s back.
It comes in three different colors of black, champagne gold and purple that are very beautiful especially when light reflects on the back of it. Users can make their choice.
Battery and performance
Hot 7 Pro has a 4,000mAh non removable battery that can last up to 2 days depending on usage. Musics, videos and games can be enjoyed on this device but it does not support fast charge technology.
The 2GB RAM which is the major difference between the Hot 7 and this Hot 7 Pro can run multi apps at a time coupled with the Quad-core MediaTek MT6580P CPU packed in it and a 1.3GHz clock speed.
Camera and connectivity
Infinix hot 7 pro cameras are nice both the front and back. A dual rear camera of 13 MP main sensor + 2 MP depth sensor camera with dual LED flash and a front camera of 8 megapixel for clear selfies.
In terms on connectivity, their is 4G network on this device other than the previous hot 7 which comes with only 2G and 3G.
Their’s bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, micro USB v2.0 port, FM radio, GPS.
- Memory: 32GB+2GB
- Connectivity: GPS/WIFI/BT
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Front Camera:13MP+2MP FF with flash light
- Rear Camera:13MP+2MP AF dual flaslight
- Processor: MT6757CD
- Dimension: 153.95*74.84*7.99mm
- Display: 6.2 inch HD+ Notch
- Resolution: 720*1500
- Sensor: G-Sensor, E-compass, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint, Soft-gyroscope
What In the Box
Infinix hot7pro enclosed in a box with accessories intact
1 year warranty
The AXA Mansard insurance coverage has been reviewed to 100% (Screen and Water Damage), effective Feb 26th 2019. All orders prior to this date have insurance cover of 40% for water damage and 30% for screen damage respectively.
- Insurance against screen (100% of the cost) and liquid damage (100% of the cost)
- Service is provided by AXA Mansard Insurance
- Limited to repair/replacements of 1 screen AND 1 liquid damage in 365 days
- Maximum of 2 claims for the year.
MUST BE PURCHASED WITH A RECOMMENDED DEVICE
Click for terms and conditions. What is device protection?