- Pay online using your naira bank card. Note: Cash on delivery is restricted to selected items.
- Selected items below ₦2500 may be eligible for free economy postal shipping.
- Pay for international delivery online and have no additional cost when you get delivered
PROMOTIONSGet additional 5% off with JumiaPay up to N500 for Existing Customers on APP only, 15% off up to N2,000 for New Customers.Enjoy unlimited Free Delivery with Jumia Prime
Delivery & Returns
Shipped from Abroad and normally delivered between Tuesday 17 Mar and Wednesday 18 Mar. Please check exact dates in the Checkout page.See more
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Seller Score: 42%
1.Save Energy and Money
This stove fan runs without battery or electricity. Instead, it is powered by transforming heat into energy. There is a bimetallic strip at the bottom of the base which converts a fraction of the heat passing through it into motion. When the temperature reaches 50 centigrade, the fan starts to work.
2.Self-starting and Self-regulating
Start automatically when reached its temperature of 50 centigrade (needs half or one minute to preheat). Higher the temperature, faster it starts to spin. When the temperature exceeds 320 centigrade, please take your fan away from stove. The stove fan adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. The higher temperature, the blades spin faster, and the more hot air pumps into the room. When the blades slow down, it means you should stoke the stove. Fuel costs up to 17%, no battery or power supply required, more environmentally friendly.
3.Whisper Quiet and No Assembly
The blade design and no motor means the stove fan is nearly silent, able to use in a quiet room and unnoticeable against background noise such as TV. It is ready to use out of the box with no assembly.
When the temperature reaches 360?, the metal shrapnel at the bottom will lift the fan to protect the fan motor from damage.
main unit and blades: aluminum alloy
Blade number: 4
Wind speed: about 2.1m/s
Size:As shown in the figure
Net Weight: 0.81kg
Power: Thermoelectric module
Operating temperature range: 50 ? to 360 ?
1. Marble countertops do not conduct heat, so fireplace fans cannot be used. The fireplace and its countertop are insulated and cannot conduct heat, so fireplace fans cannot be used.
2. The mesa is hollow and sparks will burn out. You can't put the fireplace fan directly on the fireplace. You should put an iron plate on it and then put the fan on it.
1 ? Stove Fan
- Color: white
- main unit and blades: aluminum alloy
- Blade number: 4
- Speed: 1000pm
- Noise: 15-18DB
- Wind speed: about 2.1m/s
- Air Flow:203CFM
- Size:As shown in the figure
- Net Weight: 0.81kg
- Power: Thermoelectric module
- Operating temperature range: 50 ? to 360 ?
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE779HA1IEXSUNAFAMZ
- Color: silver
- Size (L x W x H cm): 23.00x19.00x13.00
- Weight (kg): 0.8100
This product has no ratings yet.