40 Strips Fluvalinate Strip Bee Mite Varroa Killer Beekeeping
Chemical Name: (RS)-a-cyan-3-Phenoxybenzyl N-(2-C1-a,a-a-cresyl)-D-Valine ester
Molecular Formula: C26H22CLF3N2O3
Usage and Dosage
1. The method of hanging drug: split like "cross" according to the 4 apertures on the hanging piece. 1/2 strip drug at per aperture if more than 10 frames of common bees. 1/4 strip drug hanging on the main bees' passageway if fewer than 10 frames of common bees, but avoid contacting with the bees' spleen. Give drug again after 7 to 10 days .
2. The method of giving drug from the door of nest: insert the drug from the door of nest by an angle of 45 degrees. Turn over the strip after 5 days,change a new strip after 10 days.
3. The dose is on the basis of different situation such as the quantity of honeycombs and the quantity of varroa mites.
1. Try this product in 2 or 3 bee groups for 48 hours in the morning of sunny days before applying to the whole bee field. And then confirm the specific dosage schedule of the bee field or dial the hot line of our technical department.
2. Please air- dry the drugs in the shade for more than 48 hours if you find the drug strips are wet or adherent after taking apart the package. You can use the drug only when it dose not stick with your fingers , or else it is harmful to bees. Please do not keep it under sun , or else the effect is not good.
3. It is better to use this product when the effect is not obvious after using ManDi or the varroa mites are strongly resisted to common hanging strips.
4. Enhance management during the period of killing varroa mites .Adjust the dosage or the way of giving drug according to the actual situation.
5. Please do not use this product when the bee group is in transition or at initial stage of off-field.
6. Please do not use this product near to mulberry fields or ponds. Please do not dispose the waste drug in mulberry fields or ponds. Destroy the waste drug together.
7. Please keep children away from the product.
40 X Strips