- Pay online using your naira bank card. Note: Cash on delivery is restricted to selected items.
- Selected items below ₦2500 may be eligible for free economy postal shipping.
- Pay for international delivery online and have no additional cost when you get delivered
PROMOTIONSGet additional 5% off with JumiaPay (Discount capped at N500)Enjoy unlimited Free Delivery with Jumia Prime
Delivery & Returns
Shipped from abroad. Delivered between Thursday 12 Dec and Thursday 19 Dec.See more
Free return within 15 days for Jumia Mall items and 7 days for other eligible items.See more
Seller Score: 54%
Name： 220V 400W Energy Saving Mute Brushless Servo Motor
Material: Plastic ，Metal
Type: Energy saving motor
Speed control: 200-4500R/MIN
Angular moment: 6N.M
For Industrial sewing machine with clutch motor, such as high head machine , zigzag seam, layering machine, high machine , flat machine , package sewing machine, flat sewing machine, etc.
-High precision, low noise drive，almost no vibration，Energy saving and environmental protection.
-Quick start, braking power, responsive,high sensitivity,the starting speed can be adjusted according to the product requirement.
-Large range of adjustable speed (200-4500r/min)
-Unique tie bar design, changed the design, so that you can work easily.
-Easy to install，the same as the general motor installation method, without any modification.
1 x Motor set (We will provide adapter according to delivery country)
Please allow a slight error due to manual measurements, thank you!
- Feed Mechanism:Manual
- Max. Sewing Thickness:6mm
- Stitch Length:4-10mm
- Max. Sewing Speed:10000rpm
- Overall Dimensions:shown as the picture
- Mechanical Configuration:Flat-Bed
- Model Number:Mini Sewing Machines
- Type:Industrial Sewing Machine
- Weight:About 4000g
- Stitch Formation:Sewing Machines
What’s in the box
- SKU: GE779HL07ONYZNAFAMZ
- Color: ...
- Main Material: PVC
- Model: WT003Kaogfpqq1482
- Production Country: China
- Size (L x W x H cm): 20 x 8 x 15
- Weight (kg): 0.5
This product has no ratings yet.