- 5 stars(0)
- 4 stars(0)
- 3 stars(0)
- 2 stars(0)
- 1 star(0)
Fashion Patent Ankle Strap Block Heel Platforms - Black
Have one to sell?Sell yours Here >
Size [UK]3 4 (37EU) 5 (38EU)
- Sold by Jiphameg FashionSeller Score:66%Selling on Jumia: 1 year100+Successful Sales
Delivery Timelines and Cities
Economy Postal Shipping
14 - 15
30 - 50
Ibadan, Abuja, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt
15 - 16
30 - 50
16 - 18
30 - 50
Jumia Express is available only for items with the logo. Click here for more information
Delivery times are business days only, and do not include Sunday.
Click here for more info.
Click here for our full Delivery Timelines
& Click here for our Shipping fees details
Secure & Reliable Payment
Free 7-day return if eligible
Click here for more information on our Returns Policy.
The simplicity, the appeal, the timeless value make these shoes a staple in any wardrobe!
Just what you are looking for: Balance, Elegance, Smartness, and Comfort all in one shoe! who says you cant eat your cake and still have it!!
- Standard Size and Standard Width
- Approx. Heel Height: 3.7" / 9.5 cm
- Approx. Platform Height: 1.3" / 3 cm
- Golden Buckle
- Stacked Block Chunky High Heel
- Ankle strap fastening
- Occasions: Prom, Evening, Summer, Beach, Party, Club
- Shiny Patent Upper
- Closed Toe Detail
- Dress to impress, the classic look is sharp enough to get everyone admiring your great sense of style and poise. Innovative and fashionable design to look and feel good all day long. Select from a wide range of Unique products on Jumia and enjoy convenient and secure online shopping, nationwide delivery, guaranteed products and competitive pricing.
- Superior Quality
- Great Value For Money
- Trendy & Stylish
WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE
Jumia brand sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements. Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
All Jumia Fashion items are in UK measurements.
Sizing Disclaimer: Due to international footwear sizing guidelines, it is possible that some items will have packaging labelled according to US or EU sizing conventions. Please be sure to try on the item to confirm the incorrect size before returning the item to us. Visit our returns policy page for information on how to return an incorrect item.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. MEASURE YOUR FOOT
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heel to your toes. To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size. You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.