- If an item/order is eligible you will be able to choose Economy Postal Shipping as a delivery method
- This service is mostly available for economical products, normally within ₦2,000
- When you shop more than 1 item and if one of those is not a Jumia Global economy postal shipping item, we will offer you the standard service only with faster lead times.
- When the package is received in your Country, it will be delivered to you by the local postal provider, not by Jumia
- The Economy postal service provider will try to deliver the package to your address but in exceptional circumstances may ask you to collect the item from their nearest office.
- You may have to make additional payment for handling and logistics as required by the postal office at delivery.
- Since these items are shipped through Economy Postal Shipping, we at Jumia have almost zero visibility on the progress of your package.
How long does it take to recieve my package?
Items shipped through Economy Postal Shipping are shipped through local postal providers and have higher leadtimes. We work with postal providers to arrange for delivery within the estimated timelines given here
Why it takes so long to get my package?
Items shipped through Economy Postal are shipped via postal service providers to get you the most economical shipping charges and hence takes longer.
How can I track my order?
Unfortunately, these orders cannot be tracked because they are not handled by Jumia but by Postal providers and they don't provide the tracking feature.
Why is my order not eligible for Economy Postal shipping?
For your order to be eligible at Economy Postal Shipping, all your items must be eligible
Why is Jumia not delivering my package?
Economy Postal Shipping is created to especially offer our customers the choice of low cost shipping which is offered through local postal providers and not by Jumia.
Will I have to pay extra at time of delivery?
You may have to pay the customs tax at the time of delivery. The local postal provider will provide you the details while scheduling delivery.
Will someone contact me for delivery?
Yes, our Postal service providers will normally contact you and will share with you details on how to receive the shipment. In exceptional circumstances they may ask you to collect the item from their nearest office.
What is the Return policy?
Your Jumia Global item will be covered as per standard Jumia Global return policy given here
How can i find eligible products on website?
You can check if an item is eligible for Economy Postal Shipping at the checkout stage. If eligible, you will see it as an available option.
What happens if I don't receive my product within the estimated delivery time?
In rare occurance of not receiving your item within the estimated delivery time, please feel free to contact us here